What have Baggers to do?

404lol

Reaction score
Hey i chosed my job Bagger and i dont realy know what i have to do. i did read in the ingame chat that Baggers are something Like cops or Something

Can someone explaxin me what it IS ?

DarkWing

Reaction score
Yes! I can.

Baggers are in a the patrol officers of the glade. From my experience, there's three major things baggers do around the glade.

1. Roleplaying: Baggers have authority to act as the police of the glade. This often comes up in roleplay, when baggers are needed to drop someone off in the slammer. You can absolutely do this!! Just remember that baggers have no OOC (out of character) authority. If another player communicates OOCly that they don't wish to be put in the slammer, that's what has to happen.
  2. Armory: Baggers have access to the Bagger Armory, it is always in need of restocking, and the glade armory often needs armor as well. Baggers have access to two unique sets of armor
    1. Heavy Modified armor: Baggers can create a set of armor that offers as much protection as full diamond- BUT it does give slowness I
    2. Light Modified armor: Baggers can create a very light set of armor, that nearly doubles attack speed.
  3. The Maze: With access to some of the best armor, weapons, tools, and potions in the glade baggers can make some very good runners. If Runner Rank is what you have your eyes on, then use the gear and tools the Bagger job can give you to get where you want to be in the maze.