Suggestion | Nerf spawn rate Banished (NPC)

Eterushi

Reaction score
IGN: Eterushi
Suggestion: Please please please, pretty please, nerf the spawn rate for the NPCs.

Benefit: Many of the player rate like to go in the maze. Whether it is for fun or for just looking around and fighting the banished that want to harm the fellow Gladers. But, the spawn rate for the Banished have been too much for many of us to handle.

For Example: There will be three people at the gate. They're all suited up with decent armor and have the skills to take down a few Banished. But then here they come. They like to spawn in 6-7 at a time, ranging from different types of Banished. That in itself is a problem because the power levels of these banished, as well as their tactics and different types of weapons they use again us, is simply too much for us to handle at a time. Many of us suck it up and fight them regardless. But then come the next wave, and then the next one. Next thing we know, North gate has 20 Banished with 7-8 people defending the gate.

Frankly, it is unfair. While I understand that we are meant to have an unfair advantage in the glade, realistically, there should not be that many Banished to begin with-

The real Suggestion: The issue isn't that there are too many of them, but simply too many a single time. So yes, keep the spawn rates of them 6-7 at the gate. But lower the chances of them respawning on us. Also, as many of us get to the outer parts of the maze, they shouldn't be out there too much. From what I've been seeing in the maze and forgive me if I'm wrong, the outer maze is much newer and much cleaner. It looks and feels safe rather than the confined walls of the inner maze, but the chances of a griever spawning out there are much higher. Maybe one or two banished out there at a time, but there are no real camps for them to fully be there. And for lore, I believe that W.I.C.K.E.D is still rebuilding/building a little bit of a maze and so Banished wouldn't really be out there.

BooPlayzz

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We are currently looking into the spawn rates and adjusting them accordingly. The rates are currently going to be lowered tonight but if they continue to be a problem then we will adjust them more.