Suggestion | Add p2k Banished

BlindlessLove

Reaction score
I'm unsure of how the rules will fall once they are in place, but at the moment I'm unable to preform my job as a bagger (keeping out banished), because I do not know who is who icly. I feel that logically, at least for baggers, information on what the banished look like is commonly shared and maybe posted somewhere for everyone to see. It would help us not get confused and remain true to our role.

A7XM

Reaction score
I like this idea, kind of how the KPD has mugshots in SRP, but for Banished we can have like Screenshots of them killing a player or threating us with any sort of Negativity. +1

arxchnophobia

Reaction score
+1

as a bagger, it's hard to do anything about banished when you can't identify them, especially because we do not currently have name tags stating who is what.

ghostbride

Reaction score

If everyone knows who's banished and who isn't, then it would reduce a lot of roleplay opportunities for banished, as everyone would instantly be hostile. I'm aware that majority of the banished at the moment aren't particularly interested in anything except for PvP, however that doesn't speak for future players that may choose to be banished -- and maybe the current banished will show an interest in roleplaying once the server develops more in terms of roleplay rules.

There are many ways to identify who's banished and who isn't through roleplay means. I've personally only ran into two banished who roleplayed with my character: they got her to think they were lost and wanted to be led back to the Glade and after my character showed them the path, they ran off again. Despite my character not finding out they were banished, it was still an interesting trope.

It's not fair to get rid of banished character's right to roleplay, which p2k would do because characters would instantly become hostile and jump into PvP, like I said before. I understand that a bagger's job is to keep banished out of the Glade and that will be far easier to do once the Keeper system is established, since there will be in-character voting for banishment. Otherwise, people who are self-proclaimed banished currently, are essentially characters that simply chose to abandon the Glade or turn against the Gladers. Other characters wouldn't exactly know they chose to be banished until they attack/threaten someone.

Apocryptoz

Reaction score

If everyone knows who's banished and who isn't, then it would reduce a lot of roleplay opportunities for banished, as everyone would instantly be hostile. I'm aware that majority of the banished at the moment aren't particularly interested in anything except for PvP, however that doesn't speak for future players that may choose to be banished -- and maybe the current banished will show an interest in roleplaying once the server develops more in terms of roleplay rules.

There are many ways to identify who's banished and who isn't through roleplay means. I've personally only ran into two banished who roleplayed with my character: they got her to think they were lost and wanted to be led back to the Glade and after my character showed them the path, they ran off again. Despite my character not finding out they were banished, it was still an interesting trope.

It's not fair to get rid of banished character's right to roleplay, which p2k would do because characters would instantly become hostile and jump into PvP, like I said before. I understand that a bagger's job is to keep banished out of the Glade and that will be far easier to do once the Keeper system is established, since there will be in-character voting for banishment. Otherwise, people who are self-proclaimed banished currently, are essentially characters that simply chose to abandon the Glade or turn against the Gladers. Other characters wouldn't exactly know they chose to be banished until they attack/threaten someone.
Realistically though, every glader and especially bagger would know who is banished and who isn’t considering the fact that those who have been banished were banished by no other than the gladers. It wouldn’t make sense for them NOT to know who the banished are