Suggestion | Add /carry

Renidite

Reaction score
IGN?: Resaeus
Suggestion?: Add a /Carry to be able to carry players

How will this benefit the server?: It'd simply benefit the server by allowed an extension of role play. Instead of having those injured walk themselves it would allow for people to help carry them benefiting role play more in the long end.

ProsCons
- Allows players to carry others.It may be spammed.
- Allows for more opportunity to roleplay out the injured character or help someone up from somewhere.

ItsChair

Administrator
Reaction score
The only reason I believe they don’t already have it in is because the maze has parts that are supposed to be a challenge to get by, especially in trials, and if people were just able to literally be carried through something like a trial and not have to do anything it would be a problem because you now get the runner rank by completing all the trials and if you had /carry you wouldn’t be able to tell who actually spent the time and energy to complete the trials and who just got carried through them.

arxchnophobia

Reaction score
+1

with the reason above me in mind, i am pretty sure staff can ban the command in certain areas so that upon entering, you cannot /carry people through trials