OFFICIAL || A GUIDE TO BANISHED ROLEPLAY

OceanRP__

Reaction score
BANISHED ROLEPLAY

So you were banished from the clearing? Look no further as you are into a new aspect of the maze! Banishment! Don't worry I'll guide you on how to be clear and have a fun experience in Banished Roleplay!

How do I become Banished?:

Well, there are two ways to become banished!

#1.1 - Keepers
You can become banished by the keepers! With breaking the In Character Glade rules and becoming banished from the meadow! Please do not fight anyone offensive which will lead to staff warning you or even banned.

#1.2 - Slammer
You can also head to the prison! Right by the homestead and clicking the sign will make you become a banished player! (NOTE During the night or raining phase of MazeRP you will not have access to signs to be used for being a banished player!)

- Great! now you are banished from the Glade! There are signs listed around you! This will be your camp for the next time you are exploring the maze!
once you spawn into the room. you will see 4 signs. each having a camp! North, South, East and West! Click on any sign to be teleported into that camp!

Great! Now you selected a camp for your new home!

Now what can I do now?:

There is a lot that you can do to be banished!

#2.1 Breaking IC Glade Rules
Lurking around the maze is a part of being banished! You can try and find other Players around the maze and interact with them, by talking or fighting! This kicks off the Fight or Flight reactions that gladers are supposed to be! (NOTE: Without “Any Baggers” around you, it is up to you if you want to fight or fight from an interaction as this is MMORPG!)

#2.2 The Gladers
With being banished you can cause havoc with the Glade by going up and causing a distraction to lure players into the maze! Take on the risk and reward of losing your stuff or the chance of getting more loot to keep you alive in the maze! (NOTE: YOU MAY NOT CAMP AT OPEN DOORS OR TRIALS! However, you can move around in the maze and keep an eye on your fellow target!)

#2.3 Banished Bosses
As a banished, you can also fight Mini Bosses! With Banished Bosses within the maze, you can find them in the Inner Ring! You and 3 others can party up and take the fight on within the bosses! (NOTE: There are ender chests in the area before you enter! So once you die in the mini-trial you will lose all your items!)

#2.4 Roleplay With Others!
Mention for the wild GangRP fellows: while there is NOT a permission system, you still need a motive to attack others. To attack Gladers, ideally ask first about them leaving or giving food/previous items, if they refuse, you can then decide to attack or not! (NOTE: threaten through roleplay first to have a motive! Please contact staff by using tickets if there are issues within the roleplaying action!)

#2.5 Player Vs Player!
Please note that you won't be able to toggle PVP off it's a game mechanic! So fail roleplaying by turning off PVP will result in warnings! So please make sure you have everything checked out before turning into a banished, If other players have PVP turn off then don’t interact with them as they are just exploring the maze!

Is there anything else I need to know about being a banished player in the maze?:

There is a lot of roleplay and fighting within the maze! Forever my banished players, never stop running!​

DarkWing

Reaction score
Very good summary, need more things for banished to do and this is a great start!