Media Team Application | Juggie

juggie

Reaction score
In-Game User: Juggie

What's your age? (Preferred, but optional): 18

Do you have Discord? If so, what's your username?:
juggethy

Punishment History: I got banned in 2016 for 2 years and I was demoted the first time I was staff back in 2020

Timezone:
PST

Link any past or current applications:

Describe your activity:
I'm currently doing a gap year so I have a lot of free time, I can log on whenever I'm needed tbh

What are you applying for? (Artist, skin-maker, video editor, or modeler):
Artist, Skin Maker, modeler

What's your motivation for applying?:
Some of my skins have already been used for npcs on the server and I'd be happy to make more since I've recently gotten back into skin making. I also spend a lot of my free time doing art and models so it would be cool to be able to contribute with those as well.

What can you bring to the team?:
I'm a relatively skilled and experienced skin maker and I've also been a part of this community for a few years now. I feel that my unique skin style and texturing methods would help to add a new level of novelty and detail to the server that could potentially draw the interest of more players. I'm a more artistic person and am pretty passionate about that stuff so I'd definitely be able to dedicate myself to making media stuff for this server.

You can view all of my published skins here:

Some examples of my art:
1704867626179.png
1704867641075.png

Some of my models (I'm a little less experienced in those tbh):
1704867697820.png
1704867759729.png

(Yuta okkotsu sword is a few years old) (incomplete akatsuki hat)
1704867827288.png

Kylrs

Reaction score
Your application is accepted. We do not mind that your experience is "less", as your help will still be very appreciated!