Media Application | kufn

tim

Reaction score
In-Game User:

kufn

What's your age? (Preferred, but optional):

Not comfortable saying it here, but I would be comfortable saying it over dms!

Do you have Discord? If so, what's your username?:

tim6thy

Punishment History:

I have never been punished on the server!

Timezone:

EST

Link any past or current applications:

Staff Application v1

Describe your activity:

As for my activity on the server, I have been playing ever since it's public release. This means that I've been playing for close to a month now. I will be honest that I haven't been on the server recently as I've had some important things come up with my personal life. Whoever is reviewing this is free to ask me about the things. I rather discuss them privately though! Anyways, I first started playing the server with a group of friends, but I have come to love the server entirely! I also enjoy the people that were already existing on the server, and I have so many ideas that can help the server grow!

What are you applying for? (Artist, skin-maker, video editor, or modeler):

Skin-maker

What's your motivation for applying?:

I've been making SRP style skins for around a year and a half now. I have lot experience as far as working in many different tailoring server. Tailoring severs are basically servers where you can commission people to make skins for you. As I said in my activity and my staff application, I love this server, and I just want to see it be successful! I know that this rather short.. Sorry.

What can you bring to the team?:

I am a very dedicated skin maker. As I said before, I've been doing this for a really long time. My style changes depending on what the player base likes!

Examples:

Maze Runner Skins

1704835994013.png
1704838335510.png

School Roleplay Skins
1704838384629.png
1704838414157.png
1704838438200.png
1704838467441.png

I have so many more skins. . I just don't want to over crowd the post!

Last edited:

Kylrs

Reaction score
Your application has been accepted. A skin maker for the new style would be heavily nice for us.