Lore Team application - IceXmc

IceXmc

Reaction score
In-Game User
Neilyn2
What's your age? (Preferred, but optional)
17-21
Do you have Discord? If so, what's your username?
yes IceXmc
Punishment History
I have had no punishments
Time zone
CST
Link any past or current applications
I'm applying for event team as well.
Describe your activity
I'm sometimes on during the weekdays and I'm on most of the weekends.
What's your motivation for applying?
My motivation for applying is that I want to help craft the story and lore of the mrp server.
What can you bring to the team?
I can help with crafting lore and making sure people enjoy it.
------------

Two prompts will be provided below, fill them out with your best writing abilities! Make sure it aligns with MazeRP’s existing lore as much as possible.

Prompt #1 (200+ words): Write a story about a character arriving at the Glade for the first time through the box. The prompt can be written from any perspective.
today's the day another box shipment and another greenie come up. everyone is standing by the box waiting to see the look on this guys face. the last greenie that came up clunked his while we were getting him out of the box. "lets hope he's more useful than the last greenie" gally said. when the box opened we saw a skinny, white, blond haired dude freaking out about where he was and who we were. "calm down there greenie everything is ok" said alby. we pulled the greenie out of the box and after a little bit he seemed fine. "normally alby would give you a tour but since he's busy with other maters I'll be the one to give you a tour". I really did not want to give this greenie a tour but we all listen to alby. "Don't worry greenie you'll fit right in here with us. Now about your name you will get it sometime later it's the only thing we got to keep." "Leon my name is leon". "Well ok Leon we do have a few rules though. Rule number 1 you do not harm another glader no matter what. "Harm someone else I would never do that" said the leon". "Other people said that to but it still can happen. Rule number 2, do what you are told and do not disobey And finally rule number 3 never leave the glade no matter what." by this time I've said the rules so much I know them word for word. "Now that I have told you the rules it's time for the tour."

Prompt #2 (200+ words): Create a story about the conflict between the Gladers and the Banished. The prompt can be written from any perspective.

It's been 20 days since I was banished from the glade. I used to be a runner that was before I got stung out in the maze. After that I was banished out into the maze. Now I rule an empire out in the maze and we call ourselves the banished. The only reason we can survive out here is because I have some people in the glade giving us supplies but it's only a matter of time before they find out. "Finally you came back what took you so long". "I'm sorry it took so long paul but the baggers were onto me. They chased me into the maze and I had to lose them". Suddenly I saw some people running towards my camp. I recognized them but not in a good way. They were the baggers that chased chris into the maze. "HEY STOP RIGHT THERE IF YOU COME ANY CLOSER I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU" I yelled. Even though I gave them a warning they did not stop so me and some of my men attacked the group of baggers. "I gave you a chance to leave but now you die". we started attacking them and they started attacking us. After a little bit the rest of the baggers that were still alive told me " were coming back with everyone to kill you guys for attacking and stealing from us" said one of the baggers. The next few days nothing really happened we had enough food to survive and I also prepared the banished to fight the gladers. After 3 days of waiting there was people starting to show up and it wasn't like 5 or 10 people but the whole entire glade. "Does this really seem like a fair fight". "You killed some of our people so fair or not we are going to kill all of you" said alby. I readied my men to defend our camp with their life and the war had started.

IceXmc

Reaction score
In-Game User
Neilyn2
What's your age? (Preferred, but optional)
17-21
Do you have Discord? If so, what's your username?
yes IceXmc
Punishment History
I have had no punishments
Time zone
CST
Link any past or current applications
I'm applying for event team as well.
Describe your activity
I'm sometimes on during the weekdays and I'm on most of the weekends.
What's your motivation for applying?
My motivation for applying is that I want to help craft the story and lore of the mrp server.
What can you bring to the team?
I can help with crafting lore and making sure people enjoy it.
------------

Two prompts will be provided below, fill them out with your best writing abilities! Make sure it aligns with MazeRP’s existing lore as much as possible.

Prompt #1 (200+ words): Write a story about a character arriving at the Glade for the first time through the box. The prompt can be written from any perspective.

today's the day another box shipment and another greenie come up. everyone is standing by the box waiting to see the look on this guys face. the last greenie that came up clunked his while we were getting him out of the box. "lets hope he's more useful than the last greenie" gally said. when the box opened we saw a skinny, white, blond haired dude freaking out about where he was and who we were. "calm down there greenie everything is ok" said alby. we pulled the greenie out of the box and after a little bit he seemed fine. "normally alby would give you a tour but since he's busy with other maters I'll be the one to give you a tour". I really did not want to give this greenie a tour but we all listen to alby. "Don't worry greenie you'll fit right in here with us. Now about your name you will get it sometime later it's the only thing we got to keep." "Leon my name is leon". "Well ok Leon we do have a few rules though. Rule number 1 you do not harm another glader no matter what. "Harm someone else I would never do that" said the leon". "Other people said that to but it still can happen. Rule number 2, do what you are told and do not disobey And finally rule number 3 never leave the glade no matter what." by this time I've said the rules so much I know them word for word. "Now that I have told you the rules it's time for the tour."

Prompt #2 (200+ words): Create a story about the conflict between the Gladers and the Banished. The prompt can be written from any perspective.
It's been 20 days since I was banished from the glade. I used to be a runner that was before I got stung out in the maze. After that I was banished out into the maze. Now I rule an empire out in the maze and we call ourselves the banished. The only reason we can survive out here is because I have some people in the glade giving us supplies but it's only a matter of time before they find out. "Finally you came back what took you so long". "I'm sorry it took so long paul but the baggers were onto me. They chased me into the maze and I had to lose them". Suddenly I saw some people running towards my camp. I recognized them but not in a good way. They were the baggers that chased chris into the maze. "HEY STOP RIGHT THERE IF YOU COME ANY CLOSER I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU" I yelled. Even though I gave them a warning they did not stop so me and some of my men attacked the group of baggers. "I gave you a chance to leave but now you die". we started attacking them and they started attacking us. After a little bit the rest of the baggers that were still alive told me " were coming back with everyone to kill you guys for attacking and stealing from us" said one of the baggers. The next few days nothing really happened we had enough food to survive and I also prepared the banished to fight the gladers. After 3 days of waiting there was people starting to show up and it wasn't like 5 or 10 people but the whole entire glade. "Does this really seem like a fair fight". "You killed some of our people so fair or not we are going to kill all of you" said alby. I readied my men to defend our camp with their life and the war had started.
[/QUOTE]

iMaroon

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Unfortunately, we have decided not to move forward with your application.