I have returned…

DeeHax

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I’m DeeHax, I was a part of the FantasyRP server back when it was still up, when it went down I found another fantasy server, but it’s going down soon, so I am returning to the Roleplay Hub!

DarkWing

Reaction score
Hey! I'm so glad you have decided to join us. Just a few brief tips about how the server works if you're interested. MRP is quite different than other RP servers:

1. This, if anything, is slightly more of a MMORPG than SRP is, it is a (nearly) complete game! Some of the challenges are of the hardest in any game I've ever played.
  2. RPing in the Maze can get interesting. Usually, you won't get involved in much of it unless you really get involved in it. Most everyone in the maze enjoys roleplaying, but usually won't unless they have a reason to. Sometimes you have to be that reason!
  3. The discord is almost integral to how the server works, as it is less popular than servers such as SRP, it is helpful to keep an eye on the discord as much as you can to watch out for any player lead events/or sessions.
Also, for everyones sake, we need more Dust-Boys. Definitely keep an open mind to becoming one if you join the server! See you in the Maze!

AnIdiot

Reaction score
Hey! It would be great for more players on especially Dust-Boys. Some more tips if you are interested:

1. There might not be much to discover when you first join as there are times when minimal players log on. During these times it is very easy to lose interest in the server so make sure you keep playing and look out for other players.
2. Get involved with events and discussions, whether they are in-game or in the discord server try to participate as you will find it makes the server so much more fun and enjoyable.

Those are just some minor tips to add to DarkWing's tips. I hope to see you in the maze.