Hello RPH!

plopp

Reaction score
Hi! My in-game name is poo__, and I've been playing on this server since mid-2020! I'm a trackhoe/farmer, and also the current keeper of slicers/meat for this month, so I'll make sure that the glade will have plenty of food during your stay! I'm so excited to see the server have new players, especially roleplayers! Roleplaying isn't very common here, so I can't wait to see how all your different stories will play out! This merge will make gameplay so much more fun and diverse, so I am very much looking forward to the day the maze runner server opens up to the public! :)

Whether you're a new or returning player, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me here or in-game! I hope to see you soon!!

lirically

Reaction score
Hey! When the server finally launches around August, I'll make sure to try and interact with previous members through the roleplay functions of the server! I'm sure it'll give you an idea behind what it's like roleplaying on RPH, and hopefully it'll start an initiative for other previous members to become more orientated with roleplay!

tim

Reaction score
Hi! My in-game name is poo__, and I've been playing on this server since mid-2020! I'm a trackhoe/farmer, and also the current keeper of slicers/meat for this month, so I'll make sure that the glade will have plenty of food during your stay! I'm so excited to see the server have new players, especially roleplayers! Roleplaying isn't very common here, so I can't wait to see how all your different stories will play out! This merge will make gameplay so much more fun and diverse, so I am very much looking forward to the day the maze runner server opens up to the public! :)

Whether you're a new or returning player, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me here or in-game! I hope to see you soon!!
hi poo