Suggestion | The Keepers

ItsChair

Administrator
Reaction score
I think it would be a great idea to pick a representative (Keeper) from each job and have a change every like 2 - 3 weeks just so things don't get dry. With these Keepers we could hold "council" meetings about what's been happening and what needs to get done in the Glade, maybe even bring unintentional events into roleplay. Ex: currently the walls are having issues closing at night due to bugs or lag, we could bring it up in a council meeting IC talking about panic spreading through the Glade about the doors. I feel it would bring lots of fun role play opportunity's for everyone in the glade. Regarding how these Keepers will be elected could start with small ballots and elections in each jobs discord and relaying results onto staff or eventually even become an in-game implemented system. Allowing everyone in game who might not be in the discords to get a chance to vote. Players could use a system similar to last servers where players can give compliments to certain players for a deed they've done or commenting on ones leadership (probably submitted to the jobs discord about said player) so people have something to go off of for the next time a new Keeper is elected. These are just some small ideas for what I believe would be a very fun system for the MazeRP server.