Mr_Paradox Event Team Application

Paradox

Reaction score
In-Game User
Paradox

What's your age? (Preferred, but optional)

Do you have Discord? If so, what's your username?
mr_para_dox

Punishment History
Banned once a few years back due to getting leaked to.

Time zone
EST

Describe your activity:
I am active for the summer due to no school. I was the most active staff when I was staff

What's your motivation for applying?
I want to come back now that I have free time and help the server progress during this time of slow updates

What can you bring to the team?
I brought valuable assess such as free time and creative thinking from when I was previously on the team. As well as what I said in my prior app

Create three unique events. Explain what it is, how you'd go about organizing it, and what resources you would require to execute it.

I am not going to create 3 more events as my last 3 had been worked on and implemented besides the third event. I want to focus on the current festival event that is close to completion and the other event project I was building. After we are able to release content we can think of new ideas and events

Last edited:

iMaroon

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Thank you for your Event Team application. After reading it through and discussing with MazeRP Administrators, we've decided to accept you into the Event Team. However, due to some previously established issues with RPH you will only be given Event Team roles. This still means you can be involved in the community team chat conversations but will your permissions in-game will be limited to Event Team permissions.
Welcome back :)