Event Team Application - IceXmc

IceXmc

Reaction score
What's your age? (Preferred, but optional)
17-21
Do you have Discord? If so, what's your username?
yes IceXmc
Punishment History
I have had no punishments
Timezone
CST
Describe your activity
I'm sometimes on during the weekdays and I'm on most of the weekend
What's your motivation for applying?
The reason why I want to apply is I want to have people come back to mrp by hosting fun events and also to make the server more fun in general. I also love the maze runner and was super excited to join this server and it made me sad when everyone left so I want to make fun events to bring people back and show them this server is still fun.
What can you bring to the team?
I can bring fun event ideas, cool changes to the game and fun rp experiences. I'm also a really hard worker and get things done when they need to get done.
------------

Create three unique events. Explain what it is, how you'd go about organizing it, and what resources you would require to execute it.
Event 1
fire to the glade

the banished have set a fire in the glade and it is spreading going from 1 job to the next until the whole glade has burned down. only the Gladers can stop it from burning down everything. The Gladers stop it from spreading by snowballs at the fire to stop it. Any buildings that get engulfed in the fire and burned down can be rebuilt/repaired by the brick-nicks. (The brick-nicks would not get any build perms but they would be able to get blueprints for the structures which would be used to rebuild some of whatever building they are trying to repair. the blueprints would either be found in WCKD labs or make by the brick-nicks. It would take 1-3 blueprints to rebuild the whole building depending on how destroyed it was) I would go about organizing the event by having the banished leave notes around the glade to tell people about the event and when it would happen. then I would do an announcement to tell everyone it is happening. For this event I would need fire spread to be on the willingness to let some of the glade get burned down and people to do the event.

Event 2
The sector switch
The Gladers go into the maze with the help of bark. With bark as their guide the group adventures into the maze where they find a WCKD lab that was abandoned for a long time. The group finds a button in the lab when they click it nothing happens yet. During the next section change an alarm goes of saying every section is going to open for the next section time period. Then after its all over and the section changes it goes to the next one in the pattern.(The button opens every section so WCKD could build multiple sections at a time). I would organize the event by having bark run around the glade to gather people then he would run into the maze and lead them to the lab. I would also make an announcement about it. For the resources I would need it a new or old WCKD lab, the agility to control bark, and the ability to open the sections.

Event 3
Med-jacks new potion
The med-jacks have discovered that they can make a new tier of potion but they need the ingredients from WCKD labs in the maze. you and a group of people go to these 4 labs and get the materials for these potions and bring them back to the med-jacks. With these ingredients the med-jacks can craft a new item that will allow them to make tier 3 potions. To balance the potions each one will only last for 30 seconds and each one gives a negative effect. like strength will give you slowness cause your muscles are to heavy, speed will give you hunger cause your running faster, and more potions I'm not going to list. (after the event the quest will also be repeatable but you can only get 1 item per time doing the quest. the items will be held in a chest that regenerates loot). The way I would organize the event is by making it so before the event a rumer goes around that there is a new potion recipe to craft better potions but they need to find them in the maze. Then during the event one of the med-jack npcs would tell you what you are looking for and that it's in WCKD labs. The resources I need for this is the ability to change ncp dialogue, ability to make quest, the ability to go to 4 WCKD factories and place the stuff, the ability to make a new item, and the ability to make a new potion.

Last edited:

iMaroon

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Thank you for your application, but unfortunately we have decided to deny it.