BIOGRAPHY | π…π’π§πœπ‘

BlindlessLove

Reaction score

1703657620939.png
π…π’π§πœπ‘
1703657637676.png

[Photo Place Holder]
1703657786131.png
Standing at 5'9" (175.3cm), Finch has long choppy black hair that looks to be self cut. Their build is ectomorphic triangled-shaped, and they weigh about 158lbs (71.7kg). Their eyes are big and bug-like, with dark circles underneath, and if you stare long enough, a sense of uncanny valley will take over. Their body is littered with scars, bruises, and freckles. Showing off how long they stay out in the sun day in and day out as well as indicating their job is on the more risky side. Lastly, their voice is on the lower pitched with mellow undertones.
1703709480456.png

General vibe of their hair, tends to be very messy- flying every which way.
β˜†
1703709565231.png

Old SRP version of finch, please note the eye & hair color is wrong. Also Finch has no piercings in this AU, but the photo shows the general shape of their face/eyes.
β˜†
1703728224771.png

Their are leather scraps tied to their arm. In case of an emergency Finch can use them to help stop blood from coming out of a limb. Colors are not ic, look at skin for what they are meant to be.
β˜†
ewrewrewr.PNG

The outfit was reshaded by taintedlxv_ (thank you for that <3)

General

Job: Bagger [Discord link]
Why? "Because I wanted freedom. . . freedom to not live in fear and fight back without worry. I also wanted to protect the glade, the people I have come to care so much about."

Gear:
Shield: Normally a circular one that has three bite marks on it.
Dagger: Secured in the leather strap on their thigh.
Bandages: Just incase something goes wrong.
Rope: To deal with violent people.

Race: Unknown

Pronouns: They/Them (They don't care if someone does say he or she.)

Color Code: #d0a572

1703709931474.png

Personality:
Temperament: Relaxed, mellow. Tends to stay level headed in bad situations, but strays away from confrontation if with other Gladers.
Moral/Ethical: Respect others, Play fair, Work hard, & Help the weak.
Religious beliefs:"The Gods aren't here to help us, just to watch for their own amusment."
Hobbies: Work
Habits: L O A D I N G . . .
Quirks: L O A D I N G . . .
Fear(s):
The Unknown: This is a reason why they are so scared of someone finding an exit from the maze. Though that doesn't mean they don't want others to escape, they are just very afriad of what's to come next.

Dislikes & Likes: [ x / βœ” ]
Flowers βœ”
Loud Sounds x
Crowded Places x
Water βœ”
Gifts βœ”
Fighting -
Killing x (funny seeing as they're a bagger)
Mei βœ” (lol)

BackStory
L O A D I N G . . .
ERROR 224: FILES COULD NOT BE FOUND. . .
RELOADING IN: 5. . . 4. . . 3. . . 2. . .

Last edited: