BB_887 Ban Appeal

BB_887 (Emerald)

Reaction score
"Permanently Banned for: Toxicity, Staff Disrespect, Threatening Players"

The 2nd one I will not deny, I was sleep deprived, angry at the world, and stuff started lining up and ya'll just kinda took the brunt on that one, so I'm sorry for that

But Toxicity and Threatening Players? I don't recall being or doing either of those, sure I've been angry a little, but thats about it, I have never threatened any one outside of roleplay and I've never been purposefully toxic in any way, shape or form, so I'd like to have proof of these 2 claims so that I can actually know what I did wrong and improve on it

-Emerald

Discord: Emerald The Neon Umbreon#8922
IGN: BB_887

BooPlayzz

Administrator
Reaction score
Your appeal has been denied - Ever since getting unbanned for freecamming you have done nothing but complain and be toxic on the server. For the threatening players reason, I have seen screenshots of you threatening to send groups of people/specific players after a player; you even specified in those screenshots that they'd "make their life hell" or would "have permission to hunt them down" respectively. This message was sent outside of roleplay which completely contradicts what you said in your statement. You have also complained nonstop about the SRP players who came over to check out MRP and have been a very toxic member of the community overall. I would recommend that you reflect on your behavior in and outside of the server if you plan on submitting an appeal.