ObscuredMedall219

Reaction score
---A GUIDE TO GROUP A SLANG---

"You are the shuckiest shuck faced shuck in the world!"
"If you ain't scared, you ain't human"
"Great. Now we're all bloody inspired"
"You get lazy, you get sad. Start givin' up. Plain and simple"
"Order. You say that bloody word over and over in your shuck head"
"You don't understand, shuck-face! You don't know anything, and you're just making it worse by trying to have hope! We're dead, you hear me? Dead!"
"Good that."
"It’s like watching a starving pig eat his own klunk."
"Hey, shank! You just entered the Pit!"
This is a small guide to Group A (Glader)'s slang from The Maze Runner that I put together to help people understand the language in the Glade!
WORD/PHRASE
DEFINITION
EXAMPLES
ShankUsed in much of the same context as dude with a few exceptions."Hey, shank!"
"What's up, ya shank?"
"Those shanks are shucked in the buggin' head."
ShuckUsed in the same way is f*ck, minus any meaning of sexual activity. Nor is it used with -ing."You are the shuckiest shuck-faced shuck in the world!"
"Shuck!"
..."she's got a shuck screwdriver!"
SlintheadUsed in the same way as dummy, or idiot."Ya go through it, slinthead!"
"That's not how that works, slinthead."
KlunkUsed in the same way as crap/sh*t. This excludes the use of phrases like bullsh*t or sh*tty."It’s like watching a starving pig eat his own klunk."
"It's better than living in a pile of klunk."
I 'spectA shorter way to say "I suspect". Usually put at the ends of sentences."And you're gonna buggin' save us, I 'spect."
"That's pretty heavy, I 'spect."
BloodyUsed in exactly the same way some European people tend to use it. Newt is the only Glader known to have used this in the books."Follow the bloody rules and ya won't get thrown into the bloody Slammer!"
"Bloody hell?"
YaReplaces "you" most of the time."Ya shank!"
"I think it'd do ya some good"...
"Ya shuck Greenie!"
Greenie/Greenbean/NewbieThe nickname for the newest arrival to the Glade."Get back here, Greenie!"
"The shuck Newbie just"...
"Day One, Greenbean, rise 'n shine."