_KrissCross_'s Event Team Application.

_KrissCross_

Reaction score
In-Game User
_KrissCross_

What's your age? (Preferred, but optional)

My age range is 16-20.

Do you have Discord? If so, what's your username?

I do have discord, it is _krisscross_

Punishment History
I have had no warnings, kicks, or bans during my time on this server. (That being on both SRP/MRP.)

Timezone
My timezone is Mountain Standard Time (MST).

Describe your activity
I am on the server quite often, for hours at a time towards the end of the day. I get on around 4 pm or 8:30 pm at the latest and stay on until early morning. Even with class work and a job, I still manage to take my free time to be able to play on the server, as I find it a hobby of mine. The least amount of time I have been on in a day is 3 hours, sometimes 2 if I’m exhausted. I love interacting with the server and the people on it, I love being able to role-play and create stories.

What's your motivation for applying?

My motivation for applying is my love for this server, I love being able to create friends and all kinds of different stories using role-play. Making events and helping create them will help be able to make stories for everyone's character. I have also always loved the events that take place on SRP, they always make a better story for a character when they are hosted. To be able to create events that are hosted on MRP would be so much fun to me, I would love to be able to make everyone have fun while they are on the server. Events are one of the most fun things you can do on a role-play server, and it's a great way to gain friends. I would be honored if I could help create these events that would better the roleplay experience we have on MRP.

What can you bring to the team?

I can bring creativity and a positive outlook on what we can do with these events. I also bring many ideas, I have thought of many different events the server can hold, whether that be a calm event where people can role-play, or where people can focus on the PvP parts of the server. I have for sure thought of more Role-Play events for the server, where players can focus on developing friendships and their own stories through the events. I have also thought of many PvP events, where they can still have a good amount of Role-play in them if the player so chooses.
------------

Create three unique events. Explain what it is, how you'd go about organizing it, and what resources you would require to execute it.

The Cooks Bake Sale:

The cooks host a bake sale for everyone to come and enjoy some sweets! The bake sale will act like some sort of gathering, almost like a party! This event will start as calm, giving players a chance to roleplay and interact with others. But as time goes on, a banished raid happens. As players fight the banished like they usually would, two staff/event members will act as banished players. With those actual players playing as banished, other players will be able to interact with them. The banish are outraged, saying how they will take back The Glade as their home. The players will decide how they want to deal with the banished players after they kill off the banished NPCS. This event will be a Role-Play and PvP event, seeing as actual banished NPCS are here for the players to fight off. The event will need help from the staff team and the event team, seeing as banished players need to be played.

The Ghost Sighting:

Believe in ghosts? No? Well, you will now. With this event, it's late at night, and a track hoe runs towards the homestead, screaming at how they heard an unfamiliar noise. People gather around as the track hoe explains how she was out late farming, but suddenly heard a rather deadly scream, stating it didn’t sound human. When asked where they heard the sound, she said she heard it come from the direction of the graves. With that being said, a group heads towards the graves of their fallen friends. As the players look around, waiting for something, they hear another scream.

Suddenly, everything is going crazy. The players start to hear whispers, and touches on their shoulders, along with screams for help.

This event will be possible with the help of staff and the event team, someone must take the role of the track-hoe, and someone must take the role of the ghosts. How will ghosts work here? Great question! Staff members and/or the event team will be invisible during this time, as they act as ghosts. The ghosts will be doing actions via /it, like on SRP!

I will list a few examples:

/it [!] the air seemed cold, as you could hear whispers. “Help. . help. .” [!]

/it [!] you felt a presence behind you, causing your heart to race. You suddenly feel a hand on your shoulder, before a tight hurtful grip causes you to scream in pain. [!]

The [!] is to properly describe what the ghost is letting your character see.
Using /it for these actions is a better resource than /me, seeing as we cannot see the ghosts unless the ghosts show themselves.

This event is to be able to give the graveyard more of a spooky feel, I want to be able to appeal to those who like spooky things even if it's not spooky season! I would like for different versions of ghost events to exist, so more players are able to get different experiences with the ghosts. The event will be Role-Play focused, no PvP will take place.

The Baggers Bet:

The beggars host a bet at the sparring range, where other gladers can spare. The adjective of the event is for gladers to be able to bet supplies or other resources, as well as a spar. Two gladers at a time will fight, and they will be PvPing instead of combat roleplaying. Up to 20 players can take part of this, but they must place a bet to be able to fight. If one player wins, then they fight the next round and continue until they lose. Whoever has won the most matches out of ten will win all bets placed. Players will be told to put away their items before the event, so they don't lose their items.

The player can bet as much as they want, the player can even bet a whole stack of diamonds. All bets will be given to the bagger's keeper to be kept safe until the end of events.

No weapons will be able to be used during the spar, only the gladers hands. A couple of med-jacks will be required to attend, to make sure everyone is taken care of if their badly injured. This event is heavily PvP focused.

Rules:
No weapons allowed.
No badly injuring another gladers, they shouldn't be in the med bay after this.
Only able to bet supplies, diamonds, iron, and diamond armor/weapons.
Gladers who are only watching cannot place bets.​

Kylrs

Reaction score
In-Game User
_KrissCross_

What's your age? (Preferred, but optional)
My age range is 16-20.

Do you have Discord? If so, what's your username?
I do have discord, it is _krisscross_

Punishment History
I have had no warnings, kicks, or bans during my time on this server. (That being on both SRP/MRP.)

Timezone
My timezone is Mountain Standard Time (MST).

Describe your activity
I am on the server quite often, for hours at a time towards the end of the day. I get on around 4 pm or 8:30 pm at the latest and stay on until early morning. Even with class work and a job, I still manage to take my free time to be able to play on the server, as I find it a hobby of mine. The least amount of time I have been on in a day is 3 hours, sometimes 2 if I’m exhausted. I love interacting with the server and the people on it, I love being able to role-play and create stories.

What's your motivation for applying?
My motivation for applying is my love for this server, I love being able to create friends and all kinds of different stories using role-play. Making events and helping create them will help be able to make stories for everyone's character. I have also always loved the events that take place on SRP, they always make a better story for a character when they are hosted. To be able to create events that are hosted on MRP would be so much fun to me, I would love to be able to make everyone have fun while they are on the server. Events are one of the most fun things you can do on a role-play server, and it's a great way to gain friends. I would be honored if I could help create these events that would better the roleplay experience we have on MRP.

What can you bring to the team?
I can bring creativity and a positive outlook on what we can do with these events. I also bring many ideas, I have thought of many different events the server can hold, whether that be a calm event where people can role-play, or where people can focus on the PvP parts of the server. I have for sure thought of more Role-Play events for the server, where players can focus on developing friendships and their own stories through the events. I have also thought of many PvP events, where they can still have a good amount of Role-play in them if the player so chooses.
------------

Create three unique events. Explain what it is, how you'd go about organizing it, and what resources you would require to execute it.

The Cooks Bake Sale:

The cooks host a bake sale for everyone to come and enjoy some sweets! The bake sale will act like some sort of gathering, almost like a party! This event will start as calm, giving players a chance to roleplay and interact with others. But as time goes on, a banished raid happens. As players fight the banished like they usually would, two staff/event members will act as banished players. With those actual players playing as banished, other players will be able to interact with them. The banish are outraged, saying how they will take back The Glade as their home. The players will decide how they want to deal with the banished players after they kill off the banished NPCS. This event will be a Role-Play and PvP event, seeing as actual banished NPCS are here for the players to fight off. The event will need help from the staff team and the event team, seeing as banished players need to be played.

The Ghost Sighting:

Believe in ghosts? No? Well, you will now. With this event, it's late at night, and a track hoe runs towards the homestead, screaming at how they heard an unfamiliar noise. People gather around as the track hoe explains how she was out late farming, but suddenly heard a rather deadly scream, stating it didn’t sound human. When asked where they heard the sound, she said she heard it come from the direction of the graves. With that being said, a group heads towards the graves of their fallen friends. As the players look around, waiting for something, they hear another scream.

Suddenly, everything is going crazy. The players start to hear whispers, and touches on their shoulders, along with screams for help.

This event will be possible with the help of staff and the event team, someone must take the role of the track-hoe, and someone must take the role of the ghosts. How will ghosts work here? Great question! Staff members and/or the event team will be invisible during this time, as they act as ghosts. The ghosts will be doing actions via /it, like on SRP!

I will list a few examples:

/it [!] the air seemed cold, as you could hear whispers. “Help. . help. .” [!]

/it [!] you felt a presence behind you, causing your heart to race. You suddenly feel a hand on your shoulder, before a tight hurtful grip causes you to scream in pain. [!]

The [!] is to properly describe what the ghost is letting your character see.
Using /it for these actions is a better resource than /me, seeing as we cannot see the ghosts unless the ghosts show themselves.

This event is to be able to give the graveyard more of a spooky feel, I want to be able to appeal to those who like spooky things even if it's not spooky season! I would like for different versions of ghost events to exist, so more players are able to get different experiences with the ghosts. The event will be Role-Play focused, no PvP will take place.

The Baggers Bet:

The beggars host a bet at the sparring range, where other gladers can spare. The adjective of the event is for gladers to be able to bet supplies or other resources, as well as a spar. Two gladers at a time will fight, and they will be PvPing instead of combat roleplaying. Up to 20 players can take part of this, but they must place a bet to be able to fight. If one player wins, then they fight the next round and continue until they lose. Whoever has won the most matches out of ten will win all bets placed. Players will be told to put away their items before the event, so they don't lose their items.

The player can bet as much as they want, the player can even bet a whole stack of diamonds. All bets will be given to the bagger's keeper to be kept safe until the end of events.

No weapons will be able to be used during the spar, only the gladers hands. A couple of med-jacks will be required to attend, to make sure everyone is taken care of if their badly injured. This event is heavily PvP focused.

Rules:
No weapons allowed.
No badly injuring another gladers, they shouldn't be in the med bay after this.
Only able to bet supplies, diamonds, iron, and diamond armor/weapons.
Gladers who are only watching cannot place bets.​
Your event team application has been accepted.